The USB-C to VGA, ethernet and USB 3.0 adapter allows you to connect a USB device, a monitor with VGA port to a computer with a USB-C port (eg Macbook, Chromebook, etc.).
It also allows connection to your home or office network via the RJ45 ethernet port. The USB-C female port can charge the host computer while the adapter is in use.
- USB-C to VGA, USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- Supports USB 3.0 Super Speed (5Gbps) transmission, backwards compatible with USB2.0
- USB 3.0 port supports charge and data for the connected USB device simultaneously
- Supports BC1.2 battery charging via the USB-A port, max 7.5W (5V/1.5A)
- Supports VGA resolution up to 2048x 1152 @60Hz / 1080p @60Hz
- Supports 10/ 100/1000Mbps network bandwidth
- Supports twisted pair crossover detection and auto-correction