USB3-PCI2P: USB 3.0 is the new super speed standard for hardware and cables supporting speed up to Gbps. Our PCIe USB 3.0 cards are built to specification and uses either of the PCI Express slots on your motherboard. Due to hardware restrictions actual speeds may vary.
- Compliant with USB 3.0 specification REV 1.0.
- Compliant with USB 3.0 (5Gbps), 2.0 (480Mbps) and USB 1.1 (12Mbps) specification.
- Supports USB legacy function.
- Compliant with PCI Express specification 2.0.
- Supports 4 Pin power socket for floppy drive power connector.
- Each USB 3.0 connector supports up to 900Ma.
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.