The 120m HDMI Extender allows you to transmit a HDMI signal over Ethernet using the HDBitT transmission protocol. You can transmit a HDMI signal to a remote TV up to 120m away using a single Cat5E or Cat6 cable.
The Plug and Play design is very easy to use simply connect both units to the HDMI devices, connect the I/R adapters and plug them into the extenders.
The extender can transmit 1080p 60Hz up to 120 Metres using Cat6 cable.
- Uses 1x CAT5e or CAT6 Cable (not supplied) to carry HDMI over long distances.
- Transmission distance can be up to 120 metres for 1080p using CAT6 cable, 100 metres using Cat5e or 80 metres using Cat5
- Supports 1080P resolution 50/60Hz
- Supports HDMI loopback to a local TV, no need to use an HDMI splitter
- Supports IR remote control over HDMI
- HDCP compliant
- Transmitter and receiver units
- 2x UK Power supply
- IR sender and receiver
- User manual