OFC (Oxygen Free Copper) is produced by melting and casting copper under a near vacuum atmosphere to lower the residual oxygen content. This reduces corrosion and enhances conductivity.
The alloy hoods are made from Zinc Alloy with colour coded banding.
S-VHS connection cable with gold plated plugs for transmission of video signals.
- 99.9% Pure OFC Copper Cable
- Mini 4 pin male to male SVHS cable
- Heavy Duty Die-cast 24k Gold Plated Connectors
- Zync Alloy Cast Injection Hood
- Individually Screened Cable
- 1.5 Meter