The NEWLink Micro KVM CPU with attached cables allows users to access two computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor. The NLKVM-P2PC Micro KVM Switch was designed on the principal of size matters as this is one of the smallest KVM Switches available.
No interface card or software is needed, Installation is as easy as connecting cables from the CPU Switch to your computers.
The Micro KVM Switch is independent of computer operating systems and operation is as simple as entering hot-key commands from a keyboard.
Two cables (1x 1.8Mtr/6ft and 1x 0.6Mtr/2ft) are supplied moulded to the switch with a uniquely styled strain relief that can be used to attach the Micro KVM Switch to a desktop or wall to protect the Micro KVM from damage or dirt.
- Micro Compact in size design, with cables already mounted on to the switch
- Hot-key functions allow easy computer access
- Hot Plug and play system configuration
- High VGA resolution of up to 1920x1440 with DDC2B
- Unique loop to fix KVM to PC or Desktop
- Auto-scan automatically selects computers sequentially
- Operating system independent, transparent to all applications
- Keyboard states automatically saved and restored when switching computers
- LED indication for easy status monitoring