3 meter USB C to VGA cable, ideal for connecting phones, tablets, Chomebooks and Macbooks to monitors, displays or projectors with a VGA input, source device must support displayport alternate mode via USB C.
The USB C connector is a reversible connector and is slightly larger than a micro USB connector.
- USB C input to VGA output
- Length 3m
- Connects USB C equipped devices to displays, monitors or projects with a VGA input
- Supports DisplayPort 1.2 Altmode
- Supports per lane data rates of 2.7Gbps (HBR) and 1.62Gbps (RBR)
- Supports VGA resolution up to 1080p 60Hz
- USB bus powered (no external power supply required)