DisplayPort is a 20 pin connector similar to HDMI but designed to replace DVI/VGA. The standard was put forward by VESA to define a new royalty free audio/video connection.
Our 2m DisplayPort to VGA cable is the perfect solution for adapting your DisplayPort computer or graphics card to use a VGA monitor/device.
- Display port v1.1 compliant
- Active adapter built in
- High quality digital audio transmissions
- Embedded clock architecture to reduce EMI susceptibility
- Supports resolutions greater than QXGA (2048 x 1536) at 24-bit colour depths
- Supports existing VESA and CEA standards
- Supports hot plug detection as well as link status failure
- Supports a minimum of 1080P resolution at 24bpp, 50/60 Hz at 15 metres
- Supports display port signal to VGA signal
- Supports video bandwidth up to 10.8Gbps
- Connector : 20pin display port to 15pin VGA
- Length 2m