25cm CAT6A Network Cable, Full Copper Shielded
Category 6A Ethernet cable, commonly referred to as Cat6A, is a cable standard for 10 Gigabit Ethernet. The cable standard provides performance of up to 600MHz and is suitable for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet), 1000BASE-T / 1000BASE-TX (Gigabit Ethernet) and 10GBASE-T (10 Gigabit Ethernet). It is backwards compatible with previous standards such as Cat6, Cat5e and Cat5.
- LSZH: low Smoke Zero Halogen cable reduces the amount of toxic and corrosive gas emitted during a fire.
- Supports 10 Gigabit Ethernet / 10GBASE-T: 10 Times faster than Gigabit Ethernet, 10GE (also called 10GbE or 10 GigE) supports a data rate of 10Gbits/s (billion bits per second).
- S/FTP (or S/STP): Screened and Foil (Shielded) Twisted Pair. Each individual pair is screened by foil and features an overall outer sheath. This shielding protects the cable from EMI (Electro-Magnetic Interference).
- Snagless Connectors: The connectors feature a “bubble” which protects the locking clip on the RJ45 from damage or being snapped off during transport or installation.
- Flush Moulded Strain Relief: The flush moulded design allows the patch cables to be installed side by side in high-density network switches. The strain relief allows the cables to move without damaging the cable or breaking away from the connector while it is plugged in a device
- This product has been tested and found to comply with the applicable electrical transmission characteristics specified in: ISO/IEC 11801 ED.2 and ANSI/TIA-568-C.2
- IEC 60332-1-2, RoHS Compliant and 3P Verified
- Length 0.25m
- Colour Grey