This adapter allows a PC or Mac with a Mini DisplayPort / Thunderbolt output to be connected to an HDMI equipped TV monitor or projector. It's ideal for use with older first generation Macs that can not output audio through Mini DisplayPort as it includes a USB sound card and feeds digital sound into the HDMI output signal.
It's perfect for watching the movies or video files stored on your computer on an HD Plasma or LCD screen. The additional USB connection transmits audio.
- HDMI 1.3 chipset supports resolutions up to 1080p 36 bit deep colour
- Mini DisplayPort 1.1a input USB 2.0 input
- Mini DisplayPort connector is fully compliant with the Thunderbolt interface
- HDMI output video resolution up to 1080p
- Supports HDMI 225Mhz/2.25Gbps per channel (up to 6.75Gbps) bandwidth
- Supports HDMI 12 bit per channel (up to 36 bit) deep colour
- Supports uncompressed 2 channel audio
- Length: approx 0.7m
- 2 year warranty