|The LINDY DVI + SPDIF to HDMI Converter combines digital video (DVI) and digital audio (SPDIF Coaxial) signals into an HDMI output. Perfect for integration in to your home cinema! No installation is required, just connect your DVI, SPDIF (Coaxial) and HDMI cables to the converter and plug it into the mains, and you are ready to start. It really is that simple!
- Allows you to connect a PC with DVI and SPDIF outputs to an HDMI display
- DVI 1.0, HDMI 1.2 and HDCP 1.1 Compliant
- Supported Resolutions (Input/Output)
- PC DVI-D Single Link resolutions: up to 1920 x 1200
- HDTV: 480p@60Hz, 576@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@24/25/30/50/60Hz
- Simple Plug and Play installation
Please Note: There is no scaling functionality in this converter; it will simply output the resolution that is received from your digital video source. Your DVI-D source and HDMI display must both support the transmitted resolution.