This compact and versatile mixer is ideal for home recording live performances multi-media or post-production work where few inputs are needed but a professional sound is required. It features two mono input channels for instruments and microphones as well as a stereo channel suitable for stereo instruments or a stereo source such as an MP3 or CD Player. High-headroom and low noise levels give the best-sounding audio possible alongside amazingly little RFI. Its durable design makes it ideal for simple on-the-move recording multimedia projects field mixing broadcast use or post-production work.
- 2 studio-grade AEG2 Extended Dynamic Range mic preamps
- 2 mono mic/line channels and 1 stereo line-level channel
- 2-Band Active EQ (80Hz 12kHZ) and Lo-Cut Filter on mono channels
- 4 High-headroom line inputs
- 2 High Impedance (Hi-Z) Instrument input switches on channels 1 and 2 - no extra external devices required for direct guitar or line level inputs.
- Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Stereo pan button allows mono channels to be used in either summed mono or discrete stereo operation
- Mix bus allows monitoring of any combination of main mix and tape input
- Low-cut filter and overload LED indicator for gain and EQ on mic channels
- Dedicated Stereo Line and Tape input channels
- DJ Style "cuing" of tape input
- Sealed rotary controls to resist dust and grime
- Pre-drilled bottom panel for Mic stand adapter
- Inputs/outputs via XLR6.3mm audio jack and Phono connectors